4th December 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Duration of STREAM Minds LLP Electronics Engineering Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in STREAM Minds LLP? I came to know that this company is providing Electronics Engineering Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

7th December 2018, 10:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of STREAM Minds LLP Electronics Engineering Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in STREAM Minds LLP? I came to know that this company is providing Electronics Engineering Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of Electronics Engineering internship in the STREAM Minds LLP is 6 months full time (in office). Interns can get Rs 12,000 per month as a stipend for the Electronics Engineering internship in the STREAM Minds LLP. Candidates with relevant kills and interests are preferred for the Electronics Engineering internship in the STREAM Minds LLP. Candidates willing to start the internship between 4th December, 2018 and 3rd January, 2019 are preferred for the Electronics Engineering internship in the STREAM Minds LLP.
31st August 2021, 01:21 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of STREAM Minds LLP Electronics Engineering Internship?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month for STREAM Media LLP Electronics Engineering Internship.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?