29th October 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Mobile App Development in Daphnis Labs Technologies?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Mobile App Development in Daphnis Labs Technologies. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

4th November 2018, 05:21 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Mobile App Development in Daphnis Labs Technologies?

Daphnis Labs Technologies does offer 3 months duration of internship for Mobile App Development interns. Candidate must be available for full time (in-office) internship to be eligible. Candidate having skilled in Java, Eclipse (IDE), Android and Kotlin are preferred for internship. Eligible candidates can start the internship between 29th October 2018 and 28th November 2018. Last date to apply for this internship is 12 November 2018.
4th November 2018, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Mobile App Development in Daphnis Labs Technologies. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the Mobile App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies is 3 months. There are two Mobile App Development internship positions available in Daphnis Labs Technologies. Those candidates who have skills in Java, Eclipse (IDE), Android and Kotlin are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies. Interns can get around Rs 7,500 to Rs 12,000 per month as a stipend for the Mobile App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies.
31st August 2021, 06:19 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 12,000/- per month for Mobile App Development in Daphnis Labs Technologies

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?