29th October 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

4th November 2018, 05:25 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies?

Daphnis Labs Technologies does offer 3 months duration of internship for Mobile App Development Interns. Candidate must have relevant skills and interests. Candidate with a sound knowledge of Java, Eclipse (IDE), Android and Kotlin are preferred for internship. Last date to apply for same is 12 November 2018.

Daphnis Labs Technologies website link is http://www.DaphnisLabs.com
4th November 2018, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in Java, Android, Eclipse (IDE) and Kotlin are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies. Candidates willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 3 months are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Mobile App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies. Duration of the Mobile App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies is 3 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?