27th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Mobile App Development Internship in Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

Hi Sir, I want to join Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar for doing Mobile App Development internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Mobile App Development internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

31st August 2019, 02:46 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Mobile App Development Internship in Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

The duration of the Mobile App Development Internship in Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar would be of 6 months. You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.

The stipend taht would be offered to Mobile App Development Inters in Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar would be Rs.4,000 per month.

The last date to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar is 11th September 2019.

You can visit the website https://orbonix.com/ for more information.
31st August 2019, 05:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Mobile App Development Internship in Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

The duration of Mobile App Development Internship in Orbonix Labs Private Limited, Bhubaneswar is 6 months duration. The last date to apply for this internship is 11th September 2019 and you can join immediately. The skills required to apply for this internship is a candidate must have a good knowledge of Java, Node.js, Swift, IOS, Android and Kotlin.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?