27th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar Mobile App Development Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Mobile App Development internship which is available in Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar. Please help me to know that how can I apply for such internship in this company. Please let me know about the procedure to apply for such an internship. Thank you!

31st August 2019, 03:00 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar Mobile App Development Internship?

The procedure to apply for Mobile App Development Internship
in Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar is mentioned below:-

1)Email Address:- You can send your updated resume to [email protected]. The Hr department will contact you as soon as your qualification matches their requirements.

2)Walk In Interview:- You would need to carry your resume and passport size Photographs along with xerox copies of your educational qualification.

Address:-
Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar
# 114, 6th Cross, 6th Block,
Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095
East Zone Regional Office
117 Surya Nagar, Unit 7,
Bhubaneswar - 751003
4th September 2019, 06:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhubaneswar Mobile App Development Internship?

There are two ways to apply for the internship of Orbonix Labs Private Limited Bhuvaneshvar Mobile App Development.

1. You may send your documents to their email - [email protected]. They will reply you within 24 hr. as per their requirement.

2. You may visit their office at 117 Surya Nagar, Unit 7,
Bhubaneswar - 751003.

There are only 2 vacancies available.

Candidates having knowledge of Java, Html, iOS, Node.js are more likely to get internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?