28th September 2019, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Mobile App Development internship in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for an internship in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited. I have heard that this company is offering an internship related to Mobile App Development. Can I know about the duration of this internship?

30th September 2019, 01:27 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Mobile App Development internship in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited?

The Mobile App Development internship in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited would be of 1 months. You will get per month stipend of Rs.1000 for App Development internship in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited .

You can check the website http://www.prefotechsolutions.com/ for more details.
30th September 2019, 03:14 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Duration of Mobile App Development internship in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited?

The duration of Mobile App Development internship in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited is 6 months. There are 5 vacancies available for the internship. Selected candidate will get the stipend of Rs. 10,000 per month.
The last date to apply for the internship is 13th October 2019 in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited.

You may visit their official website http://www.prefotechsolutions.com for more information.
30th September 2019, 10:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Mobile App Development internship in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited?

The duration of Mobile App Development internship in the Prefotech Solutions Private Limited is 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 13th October 2019 and there are total 5 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have a good knowledge of building and designing Android Applications.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.prefotechsolutions.com
30th September 2019, 10:38 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of the Mobile App Development internship in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited is 13th October 2019.

For more information visit on (http://www.prefotechsolutions.com)
30th September 2019, 10:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Mobile App Development internship in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited is 6 months.

The stipend which is offered by Prefotech Solutions Private Limited for Mobile App Development internship is Rs. 1,000/- per month.

Last date to apply for this internship is 13 October 2019.
1st October 2019, 12:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for an internship in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited. I have heard that this company is offering an internship related to Mobile App Development. Can I know about the duration of this internship?

Prefotech Solutions Private Limited offers the Mobile App Development internship for the duration of 6 months (work from home).

There are 5 Mobile App Development internship positions available in the Prefotech Solutions Private Limited. Those candidates who are selected for the Mobile App Development internship in the Prefotech Solutions Private Limited can start the internship immediately. Prefotech Solutions Private Limited website is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?