28th September 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development intern in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited?

Hello friends, can you tell me how much stipend is offering to the intern in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited for Mobile App Development internship? I am planning to do this internship. So, I need to know about the stipend. Please tell me immediately.

30th September 2019, 01:22 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development intern in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited?

The candidates selected for Mobile App Development internship in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited will get Rs. 1000 per month.

Th duration of the Mobile App Development internship in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited would be of 6 months.

You can check the website http://www.prefotechsolutions.com/ for more details.
30th September 2019, 03:02 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development intern in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited?

The stipend of Rs. 10,000 per month is offered to Mobile App Development intern in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited. The duration is 6 months. The last date to apply for the internship is 13th October 2019.

You may visit their official website http://www.prefotechsolutions.com for more information.
30th September 2019, 10:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development intern in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Mobile App Development internship in the Prefotech Solutions Private Limited is Rs.1000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 13th October 2019 and there are total 5 vacancies available.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.prefotechsolutions.com
30th September 2019, 10:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered by Prefotech Solutions Private Limited for Mobile App Development internship is Rs. 1,000/- per month.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 13 October 2019.

Check the website http://www.prefotechsolutions.com/ for more details.
2nd October 2019, 12:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you tell me how much stipend is offering to the intern in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited for Mobile App Development internship? I am planning to do this internship. So, I need to know about the stipend. Please tell me immediately.

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 1,000 per month for the Mobile App Development internship in the Prefotech Solutions Private Limited.

Interested candidates can apply for the Mobile App Development internship on or before 13th October, 2019 to the Prefotech Solutions Private Limited. Candidates with suitable interests and skills can apply for the Mobile App Development internship in the Prefotech Solutions Private Limited. Prefotech Solutions Private Limited website link is given Click Here
13th August 2021, 07:25 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 1,000/- per month offered to Mobile App Development interns in Prefotech Solutions Private Limited,

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?