7th September 2019, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Motion Graphics Internship in Village Talkies Bangalore?

Sir, I am looking forward to apply for an internship which is Motion Graphics available in Village Talkies Bangalore. Please let me know about the duration of this internship.

9th September 2019, 04:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Motion Graphics Internship in Village Talkies Bangalore?

The duration of the Motion Graphics Internship in Village Talkies Bangalore is 2 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 21st September 2019 and you can join immediately. There are total 2 vacancies available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.villagetalkies.com
9th September 2019, 09:05 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Motion Graphics Internship in Village Talkies Bangalore?

The duration of the Motion Graphics Internship in Village Talkies Bangalore is 2 months and you should be available for duration of 2 months for full time (in-office) internship.

The candidates selected for Motion Graphics Internship in Village Talkies Bangalore can expect stipend of Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000 per month. However, the stipend offered will depend on your skills and knowledge.

You can check the website https://www.villagetalkies.com/ for more details.
9th September 2019, 10:25 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Motion Graphics Internship in Village Talkies Bangalore would be of 2 months.

The last date to apply for Motion Graphics Internship in Village Talkies Bangalore is 21th September 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.villagetalkies.com)
9th September 2019, 11:01 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am looking forward to apply for an internship which is Motion Graphics available in Village Talkies Bangalore. Please let me know about the duration of this internship.
The duration of the Motion Graphics Internship at Village Talkies Bangalore is for two months. Selected candidates required to work as a
Motion Graphics Internship for at least two months full time. Candidates can get stipend every month and get a valuable certificate after successful completion of Motion Graphics Internship. For more information please visit the official website -> Click Here !!.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?