7th September 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Motion Graphics Internship in Village Talkies Bangalore?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for an internship at Village Talkies Bangalore for Motion Graphics. I would like to know about the requirements for applying such internship in this company. Please tell me asap.

9th September 2019, 10:45 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Motion Graphics Internship in Village Talkies Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to apply for an internship at Village Talkies Bangalore for Motion Graphics. I would like to know about the requirements for applying such internship in this company. Please tell me asap.
Yes, you required to satisfy the requirements below to be eligible for Motion Graphics Internship in Village Talkies Bangalore,

1) You must have Pursue or complete Graduation in Graphics related specialization from a recognized university.
2) You should be good at Proficiency of Cinema 4D, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere.
3) You must have enough knowledge of current social media trends etc.
4) You must have interested to learn and develop the basic skill about Motion Graphic.

Official website -> Click Here !!
10th September 2019, 04:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Motion Graphics Internship in Village Talkies Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The requirements to apply for the Motion Graphics internship in the Village Talkies, Bangalore are given below:

Candidates who can prepare rough drafts and presenting ideas

Candidates who are capable of creating on brand graphics, videos and animations for a variety of media

Candidates who can develop illustrations, designs and videos based on requirements

Candidates with suitable interests and skills

Candidates who can start the internship before 7th October, 2019

Candidates who are available full time in the office for the period of 2 months
10th September 2019, 05:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Requirements to apply for Motion Graphics Internship in Village Talkies Bangalore?

Requirements to apply for Motion Graphics Internship in Village Talkies, Bangalore are given below:-

1. Candidate must be available for full time (in-office) internship.
2. Candidate who can start the internship between 22nd August 2019 and 26th September 2019.
3. Candidate who are available for duration of 2 months.
4. Candidate who have relevant skills and interests.

Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.

You may also visit the website www.linkedin.com for more information.
10th September 2019, 10:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Requirements for applying Motion Graphics Internship in Village Talkies Bangalore.

1) You must have hands-on experience on graphics, videos and animations.

2) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You must be capable of working on developing illustrations, designs, infographics and videos based on requirements within specified time.

For more details you can visit their official website :-
https://www.villagetalkies.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?