18th January 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Network Support Engineering in Intuitor Softech Services Private Limited?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Network Support Engineering which is available in Intuitor Softech Services Private Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

23rd January 2019, 06:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Network Support Engineering in Intuitor Softech Services Private Limited?

Duration of Network Support Engineering Internship in Intuitor Softech Services Private Limited is for 6 months. Intuitor Softech Services Private Limited offers full time (in-office) internship. Candidates who have a sound knowledge of CCNA are preferred for Network Support Engineering Internship in Intuitor Softech Services Private Limited. Candidates from Bangalore cities are preferred for internship.
30th August 2021, 12:27 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Network Support Engineering in Intuitor Softech Services Private Limited?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month for Network Support Engineering in Intuitor Softech Services Private Limited

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?