28th September 2018, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Nhm Tech Solutions Private Limited Software Testing Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Nhm Tech Solutions Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Software Testing Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

30th September 2018, 05:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Nhm Tech Solutions Private Limited Software Testing Internship?

Software Testing Internship in Nhm Tech Solutions Private Limited is full time Internship duration of 3 months. Last date to apply for this Internship is 12 October 2018. You can start the internship between 28th September to 28th October 2018. You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?