3rd May 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Power Electronics Engineering which is available in Industrial Electronics Private Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

6th May 2019, 03:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited?

Industrial Electronics Private Limited offers Power Electronics Engineering Internship*for duration of 6 months.
Candidates from Mumbai, Mumbai and neighboring cities having relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited. For this internship, interns can get stipend of Rs. 8000 - 15000/- per month until the completion of internship.
6th May 2019, 06:47 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited?

The duration of the Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited is of 6 months.

You can send your resume to [email protected] to apply for Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited

Contact Address:-

Industrial Electronics Private Limited
IEEC House, 72, BCD Government Industrial Estate,
Charkop, Kandivli (West), Mumbai 400067. INDIA.
7th May 2019, 08:57 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Power Electronics Engineering which is available in Industrial Electronics Private Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!
The Duration of the power Electronics Engineering in industrial Electronics Private Limited is only six months, and stipend for the internship is Rs.8,000 to 15,000 per month depending on the candidates and for further details contact - http://www.ieecpe.com/.
7th May 2019, 11:04 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Power Electronics Engineering Internship in Industrial Electronics Private Limited is 6 months.

You may expect stipend of Rs 8,000 to Rs. 15,000 per month as Power Electronics Engineering internship in this company.

For any other query about this internship, you can check the following website.

http://www.ieecpe.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?