6th August 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Robotics Teaching Internship in Robocom Mumbai?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the internship related to Robotics Teaching which is available in Robocom Mumbai? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

10th August 2019, 12:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Robotics Teaching Internship in Robocom Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the internship related to Robotics Teaching which is available in Robocom Mumbai? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the Robotics Teaching internship in the Robocom, Mumbai is 3 months part time.

The Robocom, Mumbai offers Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Robotics Teaching internship. There are 3 Robotics Teaching internship vacancies available in the Robocom, Mumbai. Selected candidates can start the Robotics Teaching internship immediately in the Robocom, Mumbai.
10th August 2019, 02:28 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of Robotics Teaching Internship in Robocom Mumbai would be of 3 months.

The last date to apply for Robotics Teaching Internship in Robocom Mumbai is 18th August 2019.

For more information visit on www.robocomindia.com/
10th August 2019, 03:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Robotics Teaching Internship in Robocom Mumbai would be of 1 month.

The stipend offered to the Robotics Teaching Internship in Robocom Mumbai would be Rs.2,000 per month.

You can visit the website http://robocom.ml/ for more information.
10th August 2019, 07:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Robotics Teaching Internship at Robocom in Mumbai is 3 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as Robotics Teaching Internship at Robocom in Mumbai.

Last date to apply for this internship is 18 August 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?