11th December 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Which type of job is available in SAIL India Ltd for Mechanical engineer? How to prepare for BHEL entrance exam?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of Mechanical engineering from IIT, Delhi and want to get job in SAIL India Ltd. Which type of job available in SAIL for me? How to prepare for SAIL entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of job is available in BHEL for Diploma in Mechanical stream? How to prepare for BHEL entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. How can I prepare myself for ONGC, BHEL, ECIL, SAIL exam after completing B.E Mechanical?
  3. How can I apply to get job in Indian Railway, IOCL, HPCL, BHEL or SAIL being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  4. How to prepare for GATE exam?I'm mechanical engineer and want to go in BHEL
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job in SAIL, Railways, BHEL and DRDO if I am color blind?
  6. Information about Mechanical fresher engineer job 2016
  7. What are the terms and condition to get job in SAIL India Ltd for Mechanical engineer? List of vacancies for for me?
  8. List of posts available in SAIL for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? When the recruitment will be published?
  9. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Suitable books for preparation of BHEL written exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? Tips to prepare for Interview?
  11. How to prepare for BHEL? Guidance to write BHEL entrance exam Mechanical Paper?
  12. How many seats are available for Mechanical graduate in BHEL Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  13. Syllabus and previous year question papers of BHEL Engineer Trainee(Mechanical) recruitment exam?
  14. What type of job can a Mechanical Engineer get in Automobile sector? What type of knowledge is required to get the job?
  15. List of competitive books for exams like SAIL MTT, BHEL, NPTI? Is RK Jain the best book? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Syllabus for SAIL, BHEL, NTPC exam? Books to be referred?
  17. Is the GATE score compulsory to do internship from BHEL and SAIL?
  18. Government job for Polytechnic students?
7th February 2017, 09:40 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which type of job is available in SAIL India Ltd for Mechanical engineer? How to prepare for BHEL entrance exam?

You can get into SAIL India as the Management Trainee of you can get through the selection process.

The selection is tough and they test each and every aspect of a candidate for the prestigious job.

The eligibility criteria for MT SAIL is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+4 (Engineering) at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the Engineering.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of induction.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can apply for the MT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?