18th August 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Sales Business Development Internship in KSA Software Technology LLP Bangalore?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the internship related to Sales Business Development which is available in KSA Software Technology LLP Bangalore? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

21st August 2019, 04:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Sales Business Development Internship in KSA Software Technology LLP Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the internship related to Sales Business Development which is available in KSA Software Technology LLP Bangalore? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the Sales Business Development internship in the KSA Software Technology LLP, Bangalore is 6 months to 8 months.

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 6,000 to Rs 10,000 per month - for 6 months duration and Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000 per month - for 8 months duration for doing the Sales Business Development internship in the KSA Software Technology LLP, Bangalore.
21st August 2019, 09:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Sales Business Development Internship in KSA Software Technology LLP Bangalore?

The duration of Sales Business Development Internship in KSA Software Technology LLP, Bangalore is 6 months duration. The last date to apply for this internship is 1st September 2019 and you can join immediately. There are total 5 vacancies available for this internship. A candidate who has the good knowledge of CRM software, customer retention, lead generation and sales are eligible to apply for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.ksasoftware.com
21st August 2019, 09:06 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Sales Business Development Internship in KSA Software Technology LLP Bangalore would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

The last date to apply for the Sales Business Development Internship in KSA Software Technology LLP Bangalore is 1st September 2019.

For more information visit on ksasoftware.com/

Address:
no.80/1, 2nd floor,
New Thippasandra Main Rd,
HAL 3rd Stage, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560075

Phone: 073958 28858
22nd August 2019, 12:50 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Sales Business Development Internship at KSA Software Technology LLP in Bangalore is 6 months.

You can expect a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as Sales Business Development Interns at KSA Software Technology LLP in Bangalore.

Last date to apply for this internship is 01 September 2019.
22nd August 2019, 01:16 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Sales Business Development Internship in KSA Software Technology LLP Bangalore would be 6 months.

Th stipend that would be offered to Sales Business Development Internship in KSA Software Technology LLP Bangalore is Rs.10,000 per month.

You can visit the website http://ksasoftware.com/ for more information.
30th August 2019, 02:16 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Duration of Sales Business Development Internship in KSA Software Technology LLP Bangalore?

The duration of Sales Business Development Internship in KSA Software Technology LLP Bangalore is 6 months. The last date to apply is 1st September 2019. There are only 5 vacancies left. If you are interested to get internship don't wait for the perfect time to visit the website or visit the office of the company.

The official website :- http://www.ksasoftware.com/.

Address:
no.80/1, 2nd floor, new,
New Thippasandra Main Rd,
HAL 3rd Stage, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560075
Phone: 073958 28858
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?