12th December 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Softcad Infotech Solutions LLP Web Development Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Softcad Infotech Solutions LLP? I came to know that this company is providing Web Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

15th December 2018, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Softcad Infotech Solutions LLP Web Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Softcad Infotech Solutions LLP? I came to know that this company is providing Web Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of the Web Development internship in the Softcad Infotech Solutions LLP is 3 months full time (in office). Interns can get around Rs 6,000 lump-sum as a stipend for the Web Development internship in the Softcad Infotech Solutions LLP. There are 2 Web Development internship positions available in the Softcad Infotech Solutions LLP. Candidates with skills in PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, CodeIgniter, LARAVEL and C++ Programming are preferred for the Web Development internship in the Softcad Infotech Solutions LLP.
16th December 2018, 04:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Softcad Infotech Solutions LLP Web Development Internship?

Softcad Infotech Solutions LLP does offer 3 months duration of Web Development Internship. Last date to apply for internship is 26 December 2018. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible for this internship.
Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. Candidates from Bhubaneswar are preferred for internship. Candidates with skilled in PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, CodeIgniter, LARAVEL and C++ Programming*are preferred for internship.
31st August 2021, 12:22 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month for Softcad Infotech Solutions LLP Web Development Internship.

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?