12th December 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Jagdish Ispat Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Marketing Internship in Jagdish Ispat Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

15th December 2018, 03:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Jagdish Ispat Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Marketing Internship in Jagdish Ispat Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Interns can get around Rs 5,000 per month + incentives for the Marketing internship in Jagdish Ispat Private Limited. Candidates can get the stipend based on their performance in the internship. Candidates can get minimum assured stipend and Rs 1,000 on every Performance Based that they make or deliver. Duration of the Marketing internship in the Jagdish Ispat Private Limited is 6 months (full time). Candidates with skills in Tally, MS-Office, MS-Excel and English proficiency (spoken) are preferred for the Marketing internship in Jagdish Ispat Private Limited.
16th December 2018, 04:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Jagdish Ispat Private Limited?

Jagdish Ispat Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of internship for Marketing Interns. Interns are offered Rs. 5000/- plus Incentives per month. This is a performance based internship. Candidates will be paid*Rs. 1000/- extra on every performance that they make or deliver.
31st August 2021, 12:23 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per plus incentives offered to Marketing interns in Jagdish Ispat Private Limited.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?