16th January 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Suprajit Engineering Limited Electronics Engineering Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Suprajit Engineering Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Electronics Engineering Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

20th January 2019, 07:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Suprajit Engineering Limited Electronics Engineering Internship?

Duration of Electronics Engineering Internship offered by Suprajit Engineering Limited is 3 months. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for this internship. Candidates with sound knowledge of Embedded Systems and Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) are preferred for Internship. Candidates who can start the internship between 16th January 2019 and 15th February 2019 are preferred for Internship.
30th August 2021, 12:35 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Suprajit Engineering Limited Electronics Engineering Internship?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month for Suprajit Engineering Limited Electronics Engineering Internship

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?