22nd June 2019, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Tejarat Advertising Private Limited Marketing Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Tejarat Advertising Private Limited Marketing Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Marketing Internship?

24th June 2019, 01:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Tejarat Advertising Private Limited Marketing Internship?

The duration of Tejarat Advertising Private Limited Marketing Internship is 3 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.tejarat.in
24th June 2019, 01:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Tejarat Advertising Private Limited Marketing Internship?

Duration of Tejarat Advertising Private Limited Marketing Internship is 6 months.
Candidates from Noida and neighboring cities are only eligible to apply.
Candidates should be expertise in Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to apply for Internship.
24th June 2019, 03:55 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Marketing Internship in Tejarat Advertising Private Limited is 3 months.
You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 8,000/- per month as Marketing Interns in Tejarat Advertising Private Limited.
Last date to apply for this internship is 4th July 2019.
24th June 2019, 04:24 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Marketing Internship in Tejarat Advertising Private Limited would be of 3 months and is full time.

The stipend that would be offered to the candidates selected for Marketing Internship in Tejarat Advertising Private Limited would be Rs.8000 per month.

You can check the website https://www.tejarat.in for more information.
24th June 2019, 08:19 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Tejarat Advertising Private Limited Marketing Internship would be of 2 months.

The last date to apply for Tejarat Advertising Private Limited Marketing Internship is 7th June 2019.

You can visit the website (http://www.headfield.com/) for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?