22nd June 2019, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Tejarat Advertising Private Limited Marketing Internship?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the procedure for applying in the Marketing Internship which is offering by Tejarat Advertising Private Limited. I am interested to apply in such internship so I need to know about the procedure.

24th June 2019, 03:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Tejarat Advertising Private Limited Marketing Internship?

Procedure to apply for Tejarat Advertising Private Limited Marketing Internship

The Procedure for applying Marketing Internship in Tejarat Advertising Private Limited is that you can forward your updated resume through email
at [email protected]

If this is possible,You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

G 14 FIRST FLOOR SECTOR 3 NOIDA Gautam Buddha Nagar UP 201301 India.

Last date to apply for this internship is 4th July 2019.
24th June 2019, 04:20 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Tejarat Advertising Private Limited Marketing Internship?

You can send your resume to [email protected] to apply for Marketing Internship in Tejarat Advertising Private Limited.

The concerned department will contact as you as soon as your skills matches their requirements.

Contact Address:-

TEJARAT ADVERTISING PRIVATE LIMITED
G 14 FIRST FLOOR SECTOR 3 NOIDA
Gautam Buddha Nagar
UP 201301 IN
24th June 2019, 08:09 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The candidates willing to apply for the Tejarat Advertising Private Limited Marketing Internship can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Social Media Marketing (Learn Social Media Marketing), Salesforce and English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication)

For more detail visit on (https://www.tejarat.in)
31st May 2021, 08:02 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Procedure:--

Candidates can apply through online on the website i.e.,(https://www.tejarat.in/).

Candidates can upload the Resume on the website.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

Visit:-- (https://www.tejarat.in/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?