21st August 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Web Development Internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration of Web Development internship which is offering by Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida? I want to do this internship so I want to know about the duration.

23rd August 2019, 07:58 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Development Internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida?

The Duration of the Web Development Internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida would be of 3 months.

The Last date to apply for Web Development Internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida is 3rd September 2019.

For more information visit on (http://litostindia.com)
23rd August 2019, 09:16 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Development Internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida?

The duration of the Web Development internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida would be of 3 months and is full time. You should be available for duration of 3 months.

The candidates willing to apply for Web Development internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida can expect per month stipend of Rs.5,000 per month along with an incentive of Rs.20,000 paid per design.

The candidates looking forward to apply for Web Development internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida can apply on or before 03/09/2019.
23rd August 2019, 11:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Web Development Internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited, Noida is 3 months duration. The last date to apply for this internship is 3rd September 2019 and you can join immediately. There is only 1 vacancy available for this internship. A candidate who has a good knowledge of JavaScript and Codelgniter are eligible to apply for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.litostindia.com
24th August 2019, 01:06 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Web Development Internship at Litost India Infotech Private Limited in Noida is 3 months.

You will get around Rs. 5,000/- per month and Incentives as Web Development Interns at Litost India Infotech Private Limited in Noida.
Incentives means performance based internship. You can earn additional money
apart from your Stipend as Rs. 20,000/- which depends on the basis of every design that you make or deliver.

Last date to apply for this internship is 03 September 2019.
24th August 2019, 10:05 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Web Development Internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida would be of 3 months.

The stipend that would be offered to Web Development Internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida would be Rs.5,000 per month along with a incentive of Rs.20,000.

You can visit the website http://litostindia.com/ for more information.
24th August 2019, 12:48 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration of Web Development internship which is offering by Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida? I want to do this internship so I want to know about the duration.

Duration of the Web Development internship in the Liptost India Infotech Private Limited, Noida is 3 months full time in office.
Selected candidates can start the Web Development internship immediately in the Liptost India Infotech Private Limited, Noida. Intern’s daily responsibilities include working on PHP development and web in the Liptost India Infotech Private Limited, Noida. Candidates can get a job offer on successful completion of the Web Development internship in the Liptost India Infotech Private Limited, Noida.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?