21st August 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to apply for an internship which is Web Development available in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida. I want to know how much stipend is offering this company to such intern? Kindly tell me about the stipend.

23rd August 2019, 09:11 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida?

The candidates willing to apply for Web Development internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida can expect per month stipend of Rs.5,000 per month along with an incentive of Rs.20,000 paid per design.

The duration of the Web Development internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida would be of 3 months and is full time. You should be available for duration of 3 months.

The candidates looking forward to apply for Web Development internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida can apply on or before 03/09/2019.
23rd August 2019, 09:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida?

The stipend which is offered to Web Development Internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited, Noida is Rs.5000 per month plus Rs.20000 per design for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 3rd September 2019 and you can join immediately. There is only 1 vacancy available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.litostindia.com
24th August 2019, 01:03 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 5,000/- per month and Incentives as Web Development Interns at Litost India Infotech Private Limited in Noida.
Incentives means performance based internship. You can earn additional money
apart from your Stipend as Rs. 20,000/- which depends on the basis of every design that you make or deliver.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.
24th August 2019, 10:00 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Web Development Internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida would be Rs.5,000 per month along with a incentive of Rs.20,000.

The duration of the Web Development Internship in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida would be of 3 months.

You can visit the website http://litostindia.com/ for more information.
24th August 2019, 12:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am looking forward to apply for an internship which is Web Development available in Litost India Infotech Private Limited Noida. I want to know how much stipend is offering this company to such intern? Kindly tell me about the stipend.

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 5,000 per month + Rs 20,000 per design for the Web Development internship in the Litost India Infotech Private Limited, Noida.

There is only one Web Development internship position available in the Litost India Infotech Private Limited, Noida. Candidates with suitable interests and skills and from Noida and neighboring cities are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in the Litost India Infotech Private Limited, Noida.
14th August 2021, 08:24 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Web Development interns in Litost India Infotech private limited, Noida

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?