29th July 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Kadam Marketing Limited Delhi Web Development Internship?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Kadam Marketing Limited Delhi is offering Internship which is Web Development. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

1st August 2019, 12:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Kadam Marketing Limited Delhi Web Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard that Kadam Marketing Limited Delhi is offering Internship which is Web Development. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

Eligibility to apply for the Web Development internship in the Kadam Marketing Limited, Delhi is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in Zoho Creator Software

>> Candidates with suitable interests and expertise

>> Candidates who can do the internship, part time

>> Candidates from Delhi & neighboring cities

>> Candidates who are available for the period of 3 months

>> Candidates who can start the internship before 26th August, 2019
1st August 2019, 08:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Kadam Marketing Limited Delhi Web Development Internship?

The eligibility to apply for Kadam Marketing Limited Delhi web Development Internship is given below.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Candidate should be from Delhi and neighboring cities.

==> Candidate should be available for the part time job or internship for the 3 months duration.

==> Candidate who can start this internship in-between 27th July 2019 and 26th August 2019 can apply.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.kadamdelhi.com
1st August 2019, 09:46 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Web Development Internship at Kadam Marketing Limited in Delhi.

Eligibility :-
---------------
1) You should have knowledge of working on the website development using Zoho Creator software.

2) You must have knowledge in SQL

3) You should have knowledge in HTML

4) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

5) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

6) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

7) You must be from Delhi and neighboring cities.
2nd August 2019, 12:38 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for the Web Development internship in the Kadam Marketing Limited:
  • Applicants should be belong from Delhi and neighboring cities.
  • Applicants should be work as a Intern for at least three months duration
  • Applicants must have knowledge and skills in Zoho Creator Software
  • Applicants should join immediately before 26/08/2019
2nd August 2019, 10:13 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in Kadam Marketing Limited Delhi is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for the part time job/internship

2)Candidates who can start the part time job/internship between 29th Jun'19 and 29th Jul'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 1 month

4)Candidates who are from Delhi and neighboring cities

5)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

For more information visit on (http://kadamdelhi.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?