1st October 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Accounts & Finance internship in Biz Grooves Services Private Limited Gurgaon?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Accounts & Finance internship which is available in Biz Grooves Services Private Limited Gurgaon. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap?

4th October 2019, 04:55 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Accounts & Finance internship in Biz Grooves Services Private Limited Gurgaon?

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should start the internship between 16th Jul'19 and 15th Aug'19

3. Candidates should available for duration of 3 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.

5. Candidates should belongs to from Gurgaon and neighboring cities.

Visit:-- (http://bizgrooves.com) For more information
4th October 2019, 07:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Accounts & Finance internship in Biz Grooves Services Private Limited Gurgaon?

Eligibility to apply for Accounts & Finance internship in Biz Grooves Services Private Limited Gurgaon is given below:-

1. Candidate should be ready to be available in office for full time.
2. Candidate should be available for the duration of 3 months.
3. Candidate should have relevant skills.
4. Candidate should belong from Gurgaon or neighbouring places.

The last date to apply for the internship is 15th October 2019.

You may visit their official website http://bizgrooves.com for more information.
5th October 2019, 03:03 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Accounts & Finance internship in Biz Grooves Services Private Limited Gurgaon?

Eligibility to apply for Accounts & Finance internship in Biz Grooves Services Private Limited Gurgaon :-

1) You should have done graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation.

2) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) Women who are willing to start or restart their career can also eligible to apply.

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

6) You should be from Gurgaon and neighboring cities.

Last date to apply for this internship is 15 October 2019.
5th October 2019, 01:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Accounts & Finance internship which is available in Biz Grooves Services Private Limited Gurgaon. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap?

Eligibility to apply for the Accounts & Finance internship in the Biz Grooves Services Private Limited, Gurgaon is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in Tally, Accounting, MS-Word, Financial Modeling and MS-Excel

>> Candidates who are capable of working on GST and Income tax returns filing

>> Candidates with relevant interests and expertise

>> Candidates who can prepare a balance sheet are preferred

>> Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Gurgaon & neighboring cities

>> Candidates who can start the internship before 31st October, 2019
5th October 2019, 06:21 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should start the internship between 1st Oct'19 and 31st Oct'19

3. Candidates should available for duration of 3 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.

5. Candidates should belongs to Gurgaon and neighboring cities.

Visit:-- (http://bizgrooves.com) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?