5th August 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Administration Assistance internship in Ms. Nandita Das?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do an Administration Assistance internship in Ms. Nandita Das. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an internship in this firm. Waiting for your response!

7th August 2020, 12:34 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Administration Assistance internship in Ms. Nandita Das?

Eligibility to apply for Administration Assistance internship in Ms. Nandita Das is given below-

1. Candidate must be available for the work from home job/internship.

2. Candidate must be ready to start the work from home job/internship between 28th Jul'20 and 1st Sep'20.

3. Candidate must be available for duration of 3 months.

4.Candidate must have relevant skills and interests.
7th August 2020, 09:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Administration Assistance internship in Ms. Nandita Das?

Eligibility to apply for Administration Assistance internship in Ms. Nandita Das :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You have to be available for duration of 3 months .

3) You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

5) You should have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-Word ,MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint.

6) You must have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

7) You should have good communication skill in Hindi.

Last date to apply for this internship is 11th August , 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?