1st December 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Executive Assistance Internship in Elegant Marbles Limited?

Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Executive Assistance Internship in Elegant Marbles Limited? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

5th December 2018, 10:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Executive Assistance Internship in Elegant Marbles Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Executive Assistance Internship in Elegant Marbles Limited? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates with English proficiency (spoken) skills are eligible to apply for the Executive Assistance internship in Elegant Marbles Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests can apply for the Executive Assistance internship in Elegant Marbles Limited. Candidates willing to work part time for the duration of 6 months are eligible to apply for the Executive Assistance internship in Elegant Marbles Limited. Selected candidates can get around Rs 10,000 to Rs 18,000 per month as a stipend for the Executive Assistance internship in Elegant Marbles Limited.
6th December 2018, 06:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Executive Assistance Internship in Elegant Marbles Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Executive Assistance Internship in Elegant Marbles Limited are as follows.

Candidates must be available for the part time job/internship for duration of 6 months of internship tenture.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests.

Candidates must be proficient in English language.

Women who want to start/restart their career are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?