20th September 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for AngularJS Development internship in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation Indore?

Hi friends, I am a BCA graduate and I want to apply for an internship of AngularJS Development in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation Indore. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying this internship in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

23rd September 2019, 01:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for AngularJS Development internship in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am a BCA graduate and I want to apply for an internship of AngularJS Development in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation Indore. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying this internship in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to apply for the AngularJS Development internship in the Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and expertise in AngularJS, AJAX and English proficiency (written and spoken)

>> Candidates who are capable of delivering complete front end application

>> Candidates who can coordinate with the workflow between the graphic designer, HTML coder and himself / herself

>> Candidate with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates who can do the internship, full time in the office

>> Candidates who are available for the period of 6 months

>> Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Indore
23rd September 2019, 03:05 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for AngularJS Development internship in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation Indore?

You should have completed Graduation with minimum 55% marks along with the knowledge AJAX, AngularJS to be eligible to apply for AngularJS Development internship in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation Indore.

For more details, you can visit the website https://www.hvantagetechnologies.com.
26th September 2019, 11:44 PM
Agricultist

Eligibility:--

Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree.

Applicants must available for full time in-office.

Applicants must start the internship between 20th Sep'19 and 20th Oct'19

Applicants must available for duration of 6 months.

Applicants must be from Indore and neighboring cities.

Applicants must have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?