23rd March 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore iOS App Development Internship?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore is offering Internship which is iOS App Development. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

25th March 2019, 08:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore iOS App Development Internship?

Eligibility to apply for Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore iOS App Development Internship:

Candidates willing for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 6 months are eligible.
Those candidates who can start the internship between 23rd March 2019 and 22nd April 2019 are eligible.
Candidates should be from Indore.
Those candidates who have a knowledge and skills in React Native, English Proficiency (Spoken) and iOS are given preference for this Internship.
25th March 2019, 10:33 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore iOS App Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard that Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore is offering Internship which is iOS App Development. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

Candidates with the following eligibility conditions can apply for the iOS App Development internship in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation, Indore:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in iOS, React Native and English proficiency (spoken)

>> Candidates from Indore

>> Candidates with relevant interests and skills

>> Candidates who can do the internship for the period of 6 months

>> Candidates who are available full time (in office)

>> Candidates who can start the internship before 22nd April, 2019
27th March 2019, 12:23 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Yes, of course, Hvantage Technologies, Indore offers Internship for iOS App Development. Those who interested to apply for Internship for iOS App Development must satisfy the below criteria,

- The aspirant must belong from Indore.
- The aspirant must be expert in n iOS, React Native
- The aspirant must have good English Communication skill.

Note - Those who are selected for internship will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc. at the time of joining. Final year graduation or recent graduates are eligible to apply.
28th March 2019, 11:55 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
The eligibility criteria to apply the internship for IOS app development in Hvantage Technologies Incorporation are mentioned below,

1. Candidates should be available full time in office for the internship and applicants should know the Investigating market activity

2. Candidates can start the internship between 23rd March 2019 & 22nd April 2019

3. Candidates from Indore and neighboring states are needed

4. Candidates should analyzing published data & statistics.
7th September 2021, 08:20 PM
Minal F

Eligibility criteria:-

Hvantange Technologies Incorporation was established in 2011 to provide Technology and operations Services.

Candidates must have relevant Skills and Interests

Candidates should be belong from Indore

Duration 6 months
29th November 2021, 11:44 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Eligibility:-

You should be available for Full time in Office

You must have relevant skills and interests

You must have a good communication skills
13th December 2021, 02:58 PM
Soni_ya

Eligibility:-

=) Candidates are available for full time (in-office) internship.

=)Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.

=)Candidates must be available for duration of 6 months.

=)Candidates should be able to join the internship between 23/03/19 & 22/04/19
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?