17th May 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane?

Hello friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the Architecture eligibility in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane for me. I want to apply for this internship in this company. Please help me to know about the eligibility to apply. Thank you!

21st May 2019, 04:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane?

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Architecture Interns at Godrej Properties Limited in Thane.

Eligibility :-
========
Skill :-
--------
1) You must have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop.

2) You should have knowledge of working in Autodesk Revit.

3) You should be a good team player.

Other requirements to get eligible are as follows :-

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) You must be from Thane, Mumbai and neighboring cities.
21st May 2019, 11:47 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane?

Here is the Eligibility to apply for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane :-

1) Must have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk Revit.

2)Candidate are from Thane, Mumbai and neighboring cities.

3)Candidate are available for duration of 6 months.

For more details visit on (http://www.godrejproperties.com)
22nd May 2019, 12:47 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane is given below:-

1)The candidates are required to have a No Objection Certificate from the college.

2)They must belong to Mumbai or neighboring cities.

3)They must be available for duration of 6 months.

4)The candidates are required to have relevant skills and interests.

5)The candidates must be able to join the Internship within 1 months of getting the joining letter.

You can visit the website https://www.godrejproperties.com/ for more details.
22nd May 2019, 11:25 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the Architecture eligibility in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane for me. I want to apply for this internship in this company. Please help me to know about the eligibility to apply. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Architecture internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and expertise in Autodesk Revit and Adobe Photoshop

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Thane and neighboring cities

>> Those candidates who are available for the period of 6 months

>> Candidates who can do the internship, full time
22nd May 2019, 02:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane;

Candidates should be a recently graduate or must be pursuing.

Candidates should be from Thane, Mumbai and neighboring cities.

Candidates should have ability to design planning & development.

Candidates should be willing for full time (in-office) internship for a duration of 6 months.

Candidates who have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk Revit are given preference.
22nd May 2019, 09:19 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The candidate applying for Architecture Internship in Godrej Properties Limited, Thane, must satisfy the below criteria,

1) It would be added advantage if your good in Autodesk Revit and Adobe Photoshop.

2) You should belong from Thane or neighboring cities.

3) You should be work as an Intern for at least six month period.

Official website - > https://www.godrejproperties.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?