16th May 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the selection criteria for Electronics Engineering Internship in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join NeuroTech Labs, Kochi to do an Internship related to Electronics Engineering. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

22nd May 2019, 03:14 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection criteria for Electronics Engineering Internship in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi?

The selection criteria for Electronics Engineering Internship in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi is on the basis of Interview and Educational qualification.

The selected interns would need to attend the full time in office training of 1 month duration.

They will be offered a stipend of Rs.3000 for Electronics Engineering Internship in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi .
22nd May 2019, 06:21 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection criteria for Electronics Engineering Internship in NeuroTech Labs, Kochi?

Please find below the detail information about the criteria to get selected for Electronics Engineering Internship at NeuroTech Labs in Kochi.

Skill :-
-------
1) You must have knowledge in Embedded Systems.

2) You must have knowledge in designing of circuits.

3) You should have knowledge of working with Bosch engineering expertise to build Industrial grade electronic circuits.

4) You should have knowledge of working on core electronics dealing with EEG and other biomedical signals.

Others Requirements to get selected are also described below :-

5) You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

6) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

7) You have to be available for duration of 1 month for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?