15th October 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Brand Management Internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for Brand Management Internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship over there. Please help me to know about this asap.

10th December 2018, 08:10 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Brand Management Internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Brand Management Internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited are as follows.

Candidates must be available for the work from home job/internship. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests. Women who want to start/restart their career are also eligible to apply. Candidates who want to build their career in brand management are preferred for this internship.
I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for Brand Management Internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited. Applications are closed for this internship now. Last date to apply for internship was 28 October 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?