15th August 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Journalism Internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Journalism internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Journalism internship in this Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited?

18th August 2019, 02:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Journalism Internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Journalism internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Journalism internship in this Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for the Journalism internship in the Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited is given below:

>> Candidates who are interested in Journalism

>> Candidates with expertise in English proficiency (spoken and written)

>> Candidates who are capable of gathering stories and write or produce stories

>> Candidates who are capable of interviewing business owners

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates who can do the internship work from home for the duration of 2 months
18th August 2019, 03:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Journalism Internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited?

The eligibility to apply for Journalism Internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of English Proficiency both spoken and written.

==> Candidate should be available for the work from home job for the 2 months duration.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply.

==> Candidate can start the work from home job in-between 14th August 2019 and 13th September 2019.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.conscript.net
18th August 2019, 08:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Journalism Internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited is given below:-

:-You should be available for duration of 2 months.
:-You should have excellent communication skills.
:-You should be able to Write, edit, and submit the copy.
:-You must have relevant skills and interests.
:-You should be able to gather story ideas and write news stories.
:-You must be able to research articles and write answers.

You can visit the website https://www.conscript.net for more information.
19th August 2019, 01:26 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Journalism Internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited are described below.

1) You must have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

2) You should have good research skill.

3) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

4) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

5) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
20th August 2019, 01:11 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for Journalism Internship in Conscript HR Advisors Private Limited:
  • Should be good in English Proficiency
  • Must have story writing skill
  • Must have skill to interview business legends

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?