23rd August 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Client Servicing Internship in Franchise Alpha Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Client Servicing in Franchise Alpha Mumbai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria immediately.

27th August 2019, 01:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Client Servicing Internship in Franchise Alpha Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Client Servicing in Franchise Alpha Mumbai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria immediately.

Eligibility to apply for the Client Servicing internship in the Franchise Alpha, Mumbai is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and expertise in MS-Office, Social Media Marketing, Google AdWords, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Email Marketing and Facebook Marketing

>> Candidates with very good communication skills

>> Candidates with suitable interests and expertise

>> Candidates willing to work full time in office

>> Candidates who are available for the period of 3 months

>> Candidates who can start the internship before 27th September, 2019
27th August 2019, 03:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Client Servicing Internship in Franchise Alpha Mumbai?

Eligibility to apply for Client Servicing Internship at Franchise Alpha in Mumbai.

Eligibility:-
------------
Skill :-
====
1) You should have knowledge in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) .

2) You must have Social Media Marketing skill.

3) You must have good knowledge in MS-Office.

4) You should have minimum knowledge of how to Marketing the products on
Facebook.

5) You must have knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

6) You should have basic knowledge of how to Marketing via Email.

7) You should have knowledge in Google AdWords.

Other requirements to get eligible are as follows :-

8) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

9) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

10) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

11) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
27th August 2019, 05:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for a Client Servicing Internship in Franchise Alpha, Mumbai is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Social Media Marketing, MS-Office, Search Engine Marketing, Google Adwords, Facebook Marketing and Email Marketing.

==> Candidate should be available to work for full time in the office for the duration of 3 months.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.franchisealpha.com
28th August 2019, 12:24 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To be eligible for Client Servicing Internship at Franchise Alpha Mumbai, the candidate have good knowledge and skill in MS-Office, Social Media Marketing, Google AdWords, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Email Marketing and Facebook Marketing.
Apart from this the candidate must have good communication skill in English.
28th August 2019, 11:57 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates willing to apply for Client Servicing Internship in Franchise Alpha Mumbai must have the below mentioned eligibility:-

1)You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.
2)You would need to join the Client Servicing Internship on or before 27th September 2019.
3)You should be available for duration of 3 months.
4)You must have relevant skills and interests.
5)You must have the knowledge of all the basic computer applications and online Marketing.

You can check the website https://franchisealpha.com/ for more details.
28th August 2019, 05:42 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Client Servicing Internship in Franchise Alpha Mumbai?

Eligibility to apply for Client Servicing Internship in Franchise Alpha Mumbai are:-

(1)Those applying for Client Servicing Internship in Franchise Alpha Mumbai should be available for 24 hr. for 3 months.

(2) Candidates must have relevant skill and interest.

(3)Candidates must have command over Social Media Marketing, MS-Office, Search Engine Marketing, Google Adwords.

(4) Candidates must have citizenship of India.

(5) Candidates must have knowledge in
Search engine marketing (SEM).

Here,I am giving you the website where you can get more information regarding internship in Franchise http://entrance-exam.net/.

Hope,this answer shall help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?