10th May 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Content Development and Proofreading Internship in Tips Industries Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Content Development and Proofreading Internship in Tips Industries Private Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th May 2019, 05:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Content Development and Proofreading Internship in Tips Industries Private Limited?

The eligibility required to apply for Content Development and Proofreading Internship in Tips Industries Private Limited is mentioned below:-

:-Graduation with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university
:-Knowledge of Social Media Marketing
:-Knowledge of Digital Marketing
:-Excellent communication skills in English along with Punjabi or Marathi.

The candidates will be doing Proof reading of content in Punjabi or Marathi depending on your qualification.
13th May 2019, 07:11 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Content Development and Proofreading Internship in Tips Industries Private Limited?

Eligibility for Content Development & proofreading Internship in Tips Industry Private Limited is given below:-

1) Available for full time (in-office) for internship.

2) Candidate who can join the office immediately.

3) Available for duration of 6 months.

4) Candidate from Mumbai and neighbouring cities.

5) Candidate who have relevant skills and interests.

** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
13th May 2019, 10:49 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Content Development and Proofreading Internship in Tips Industries Private Limited.

Eligibility :-
------------

1) You should have good knowledge in Social Media Marketing.

2) You should have good knowledge in Digital Marketing.

3) You must know Punjabi and Marathi language very well to do Proof
reading of the content.

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) You must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.

8) Women who are interested to start or restart their career can also eligible
to apply.
14th May 2019, 11:53 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Content Development and Proofreading Internship in Tips Industries Private Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Candidates with knowledge and skills in Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing and knowledge of Punjabi or Marathi language are eligible to apply for the Content Development and Proofreading internship in Tips Industries Private Limited. They should be able to create content for the Content Development and Proofreading internship in Tips Industries Private Limited. Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities and with the above mentioned skills are eligible to apply for the Content Development and Proofreading internship in Tips Industries Private Limited. They should be willing to work full time for the period of 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?