8th May 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Duration of System & Network Internship in TBM Technologies Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to System & Network in TBM Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

11th May 2019, 04:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of System & Network Internship in TBM Technologies Private Limited?

Duration of System & Network Internship in TBM Technologies Private Limited
is 3 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs 5,000 per month as intern in System & Network at TBM Technologies Private Limited.

You can visit the following website for more information.

http://tbmtechnologies.com/
11th May 2019, 05:22 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of System & Network Internship in TBM Technologies Private Limited?

The duration of the System & Network Internship in TBM Technologies Private Limited is of 3 months with full time in office Training.

You can expect salary of Rs.5000 per month with the benefits of Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, 5 days working in a week.

You can visit the website http://tbmtechnologies.com/ for more details.
11th May 2019, 11:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

TBM Technologies Private Limited offers System & Network Internship for duration of 3 months.
Candidates from Delhi and neighboring cities are only eligible to apply for System & Network Internship in TBM Technologies Private Limited.
Interns can receive stipend of Rs. 5000 for System & Network Internship in TBM Technologies Private Limited.

TBM Technologies Private Limited website is given below;
http://tbmtechnologies.com/
12th May 2019, 12:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to System & Network in TBM Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

TBM Technologies Private Limited offers System & Networking internship for the duration of three months full time. Candidates with suitable interests and skills and from Delhi & neighboring cities are preferred for the System & Networking internship in TBM Technologies Private Limited. Selected candidates can get the following benefits for the System & Networking internship in TBM Technologies Private Limited: Stipend of around Rs 5,000/month, Job Offer, Letter of Recommendation, Certificate, Informal Dress Code, etc.
14th May 2019, 12:54 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Duration of the system and network Internship in TBM technologies private limited is three months. Those who are selected for the Internship program they can expect Rs.15,000 lump-sum amount per month.

Interested can candidates can apply for the internships program on or before 28th May 2019. Applicants should be work in night shift.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?