9th August 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Cyber Security Internship in InfySEC Solutions Private Limited Chennai?

Dear friends, can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship related to Cyber Security which is available in InfySEC Solutions Private Limited Chennai. I want to apply for this internship so I need to know about the eligibility criteria.

13th August 2019, 04:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Cyber Security Internship in InfySEC Solutions Private Limited Chennai?

Eligibility to apply for Cyber Security Internship at InfySEC Solutions Private Limited in Chennai are described below.

Skills :-
---------
1) You should have good knowledge in Internet of Things (IoT).

2) You must have knowledge in Ethical Hacking.

3) You must have a CEH certification or it's equivalent to get qualified for the internship.

4) If you have Hall of Fame then it will be preferable for you.

5) You must have skill in Web Application Security.

Other requirements to get eligible are as follows :-

6) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

7) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

8) You must be from Chennai and neighboring cities.

9) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

10) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
13th August 2019, 04:14 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Cyber Security Internship in InfySEC Solutions Private Limited Chennai?

The candidates are required to have passed Graduation in relevant stream along with CEH certification, excellent communication skills, Ethical Hacking, Internet of Things (IoT) and Web Application Security.

The duration of the Cyber Security Internship in InfySEC Solutions Private Limited Chennai would be of 3 months.

You can check the website https://www.infysec.com for more detailed information.
13th August 2019, 05:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Required eligibility details are here;

Aspirant must have a CEH certification or an equivalent.

Aspirant having Hall of Fame will be preferred.

Aspirant must be from Chennai and neighboring cities.

Aspirant must have strong knowledge of Ethical Hacking, Internet of Things (IoT) and Web Application Security.

Other requirements
----------------
Aspirant must be available for full time (in-office) internship.
Aspirant must be available for duration of 3 months.
Aspirant must will to start this internship immediately if selected.
13th August 2019, 08:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for a Cyber Security Internship in InfySEC Solutions Private Limited, Chennai is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Ethical Hacking, Internet of Things (IOT) and Web Application Security can apply.

==> Candidate should be available to work for the full time in the office for the duration of 3 months.

==> Candidate should be from Chennai and neighboring cities.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.infysec.com
26th June 2021, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I Want to use this medium in appreciating Kelven after being ripped off my money,He helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that she was cheating on me,in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything,Kelven Harry is trust worthy, contact him on straighthacker99[At]gmail Dot com or WhatssaPP ( 4915217853324)
*if you want to be free
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?