21st April 2019, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Data Analytics Internship in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Data Analytics in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

26th April 2019, 12:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Data Analytics Internship in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Data Analytics in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Data Analytics internship in the RSA Actuarial Services India Private Limited is given below:

>> Candidates must have done graduation preferably in Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / any other numerical degree are eligible to apply

>> Candidates should have knowledge and skills in MS-Office, R Programming and Python

>> Candidates should have very good communication skills (English – spoken and written)

>> Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Gurgaon and neighboring cities

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests

>> Those candidates who can work full time for the period of 6 months
26th April 2019, 02:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Data Analytics Internship in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd?

Please find the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Data Analytics Internship in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd.

Eligibility Criteria :
-------------------
Educational Qualification :-
-----------------------------
You should have completed your graduation degree preferably in mathematics/statistics/physics/any other numerical degree.

Skills Requirement:-
----------------------
You should have knowledge in the following skills.

i) MS-Office

ii) MS-Excel

iii) Python

iv) R Programming

v) You must have excellent communication skills in English.

Other requirements are also listed below:-

1) You have to work on algorithm implementation.

2) You have to involve in the automation of reports and commentaries.

3) You must be supporting actuaries with various analytics like trending,
building simple predictive models, etc.

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

6) You must be from Gurgaon and neighboring cities.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
27th April 2019, 11:14 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

If you belong to Gurgaon and near by cities then you are eligible to apply for Data Analytics Internship in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd.

Other eligibility criteria are:-
}You should hold a graduate degree in mathematics, statistics or physics.
}You should have excellent communication skills with the knowledge of Phython, MS-Office and R Programming etc.

Apply for this Internship through website www.rsagroup.com.
28th April 2019, 10:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Data Analytics Internship in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd;

The applicant must be a graduate preferably in mathematics/statistics/physics/any other numerical degree (students currently studying can not apply for this internship).

The applicant must have excellent communication skills in English (good written and spoken).

The applicant should be able to work on algorithm implementation.

The applicant should be from Gurgaon and neighboring cities.

The applicant should be ready for full time (in-office) internship for a duration of 6 months.

The applicant must have skills in MS-Office, Python and R Programming.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?