21st April 2019, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Data Analytics Internship in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Data Analytics in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

26th April 2019, 11:32 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Data Analytics Internship in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Data Analytics in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

RSA Actuarial Services India Private Limited offers Data Analytics internship for the duration of 6 months full time. Selected candidates can start the Data Analytics internship immediately in the RSA Actuarial Services India Private Limited. There is only one Data Analytics internship vacancy available in the RSA Actuarial Services India Private Limited. Selected candidates can get around Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 per month as a stipend for the Data Analytics internship in the RSA Actuarial Services Private Limited.
26th April 2019, 02:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Data Analytics Internship in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd?

Duration of Data Analytics Internship in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd
is 6 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs 15,000 to Rs. 20,000 per month as a intern
in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd.

You can visit the following website for more information.

https://www.rsagroup.com/
27th April 2019, 11:12 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Data Analytics Internship in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd is of 6 months.

If you are from Gurgaon or near by places than you are eligible to apply for this Internship.

Check more details on https://www.rsagroup.com/
28th April 2019, 10:18 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Data Analytics Internship in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd is for 6 months. Candidates who have a bachelor's degree preferably in mathematics/statistics/physics/any other numerical degree from any recognized university can apply for Data Analytics Internship in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd. Candidates having skills in MS-Office, Python and R Programming are given preference Data Analytics Internship in RSA Actuarial Services India Pvt Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?