3rd October 2018, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Decision Resources Group Information Technology Internship?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Decision Resources Group is offering Internship which is Information Technology. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

9th October 2018, 05:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Decision Resources Group Information Technology Internship?

Eligibility to apply for Decision Resources Group Information Technology Internship are as follows.

Applicant must be Graduate in BE/BTech/MTech with Computer Science (2017 or 2018 pass out) from any recognized university to be eligible.

Applicant with a Sound knowledge of Java are preferred for internship.

Applicant must have knowledge of Java/Ruby or any other OOPs language to be eligible.

Applicant must have knowledge of JavaScript/HTML to be eligible.

Applicant must have good knowledge of database skills in SQL and NoSQL structures to be eligible.

Applicant must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship tenure to be eligible.

Applicant must be from Bangalore to be eligible.

But now you can not apply for that Internship, because last date to apply for same has just passed. Last date to apply for same was 7th October 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?