6th December 2018, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Human Resources Internship in CWS Technology Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Human Resources Internship in CWS Technology Private Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

8th December 2018, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Human Resources Internship in CWS Technology Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Human Resources Internship in CWS Technology Private Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Human Resources candidates with English proficiency skills (spoken & written) are eligible to apply for the Human Resources internship in CWS Technology Private Limited. Candidates from Noida and neighboring cities with the above mentioned skills are eligible to apply for the Human Resources internship in CWS Technology Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Human Resources internship in CWS Technology Private Limited. Candidates willing to work full time (in office) are preferred for the Human Resources internship in CWS Technology Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?