17th June 2019, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying Digital Marketing Internship in this company. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

19th June 2019, 01:44 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited?

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited.

1) You must have Google Analytics skill.

2) You must have Google AdWords skill.

3) You should have knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

4) You should have minimum knowledge of how to Marketing the products on
Facebook.

5) You should have basic knowledge of how to Marketing via Email.

6) You must have analytical skill.

7) You should have good Understanding of Facebook Ads and Google Ads.

8) You have to research and analyze to find out the competitors.

Other requirements to get eligible are as follows :-

9) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

10) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

11) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

12) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
19th June 2019, 02:12 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited is given below:-

1)Candidates must have the knowledge of Google Analytics (Learn Google Analytics), Google AdWords (Learn Google AdWords), Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (Learn SEO) and Facebook Marketing (Learn Facebook Marketing)

2)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

3)Candidates who can start the internship between 17th Jun'19 and 17th Jul'19

4)Candidates who are available for duration of 3 weeks.

For more information visit on (https://www.magtapp.com/)
19th June 2019, 06:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Search Engine Optimization and Facebook Marketing.

==> Candidates who are available for full time in the office internship for 3 months.

==> Women candidates who want to start/restart their career can also apply.

==> Candidate must have relevant skills and interests.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.magtapp.com
19th June 2019, 08:34 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in MagTapp Technologies Private Limited is given below:

1)You must have the knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Facebook Marketing.
2)You must be available for full time (in-office) internship.
3)You must be able to start the internship between 17th June 2019 and 17th July 2019.
4)You must be available for duration of 3 months.
5)You must good Understanding of Facebook Ads and Google Ads.

You can visit the website https://www.magtapp.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?