25th December 2018, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Embedded Systems And IoT Internship in Modange Electron Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Embedded Systems And IoT Internship in Modange Electron Private Limited. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Embedded Systems And IoT Internship in this Modange Electron Private Limited?

28th December 2018, 03:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Embedded Systems And IoT Internship in Modange Electron Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Embedded Systems And IoT Internship in Modange Electron Private Limited. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Embedded Systems And IoT Internship in this Modange Electron Private Limited?

Candidates who have skills in Raspberry Pi, Arduino, EAGLE, Proteus Design Suite and Python are eligible to apply for the Embedded Systems and IoT internship in Modange Electron Private Limited. Candidates from Indore and with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Embedded Systems and IoT internship in Modange Electron Private Limited. Candidates willing to do the internship, full time (in office) for the duration of 3 months are preferred for the Embedded Systems and IoT internship in Modange Electron Private Limited. Candidates who can start the internship between 24th December, 2018 and 23rd January, 2019 are preferred.
28th December 2018, 03:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Embedded Systems And IoT Internship in Modange Electron Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Embedded Systems And IoT Internship in Modange Electron Private Limited are as follows.

You must be full time intern for duration of 3 months of internship tenture to be eligible.
You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.
You must be skilled in Raspberry Pi, Arduino, EAGLE, Proteus Design Suite and Python*to be eligible.
Those candidates who can start the internship between 24th November 2018 and 23 January 2019 are preferred for internship.
Candidates from Indore are preferred for this internship.
Women whi to start/restart their career are also eligible to apply.
10th July 2019, 06:27 PM
kriteshanand

If you have completed your graduation and you are interested in embedded and in IOT Application then you have to join IOT Training Course in Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?