25th December 2018, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Embedded Systems And IoT Interns in Modange Electron Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Embedded Systems And IoT in Modange Electron Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

28th December 2018, 01:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Embedded Systems And IoT Interns in Modange Electron Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Embedded Systems And IoT in Modange Electron Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

Interns can get around Rs 4,000 to Rs 9,000 per month as a stipend for the Embedded Systems and IoT internship in Modange Electron Private Limited. Duration of the Embedded Systems and IoT internship in the Modange Electron Private Limited is 3 months full time. Those candidates who have skills in Raspberry Pi, Arduino, EAGLE, Proteus Design Suite and Python are preferred for the Embedded Systems and IoT internship in Modange Electron Private Limited. There are 15 Embedded Systems and IoT internship positions available in Modange Electron Private Limited.
28th December 2018, 03:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Embedded Systems And IoT Interns in Modange Electron Private Limited?

Modange Electron Private Limited does offer 3 months duration of Embedded Systems And IoT Internship. Interns will get around Rs. 4,000 - 9,000/- per month as stipend. Candidates must be full time intern for duration of 3 months of internship tenture to be eligible to apply for internship. Candidates with skilled in Raspberry Pi, Arduino, EAGLE, Proteus Design Suite and Python*are preferred for internship. Those candidates who can start the internship between 24th November 2018 and 23 January 2019 are preferred for internship. Candidates from Indore are preferred for this internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 7th January 2019. Positions available for this internship is 15.
30th August 2021, 10:06 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 9,000/- per month offered to Embedded Systems And IoT interns in Modange Electron Private limited

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?