10th December 2018, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Finance Internship in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for Finance Internship in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship over there. Please help me to know about this asap.

14th December 2018, 09:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Finance Internship in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Finance Internship in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited are as follows.

Applicant must be full time intern to be eligible.

Applicant must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Applicant must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities to be eligible.

Male candidates are preferred for internship.

Candidates need to start the internship between 7th December 2018 and 6th January 2019 to be eligible.

14th December 2018, 01:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Finance Internship in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to apply for Finance Internship in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship over there. Please help me to know about this asap.

Candidates (preferably male) who have skills in Accounting, Tally and MS-Excel are eligible to apply for the Finance internship in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Finance internship in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited. Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities with above mentioned skills are eligible to apply for the Finance internship in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited. Candidates willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 3 months are preferred for the Finance internship in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?