10th December 2018, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Finance Intern in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Finance Internship in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

14th December 2018, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Finance Intern in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Finance Internship in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Finance candidates (preferably male) with skills in Accounting, Excel and Tally are preferred for the Finance internship in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Finance internship in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited. Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities are preferred for the Finance internship in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited. Duration of the Finance internship in Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Private Limited is 3 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?