26th September 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Finance & Marketing internship in India Infoline Finance Limited Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship related to Finance & Marketing in India Infoline Finance Limited Mumbai. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying to an internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

29th September 2019, 09:51 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Finance & Marketing internship in India Infoline Finance Limited Mumbai?

The eligibility required to apply for Finance & Marketing internship in India Infoline Finance Limited Mumbai is given below:-

=)Graduation with minimum 60% marks.
=)Should not have any Gap or backlogs.
=)availability for duration of 2 months.
=)availability for full time (in-office) internship.
=)ability to join on or before 25/10/2019.

You can check the website https://www.iifl.com/ for more details.
1st October 2019, 01:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Finance & Marketing internship in India Infoline Finance Limited Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship related to Finance & Marketing in India Infoline Finance Limited Mumbai. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying to an internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

India Infoline Finance Limited – Eligibility to apply to the Finance & Marketing internship is given below:

Candidates with knowledge and expertise in MS-Office, MS-Excel and English proficiency (spoken and written)

Candidates with suitable interests and skills

Candidates are capable of understanding commodities, stocks, currency, insurance, mutual funds, etc.

Candidates who are willing to learn fundamental and technical analysis

Candidates who are available full time in the office

Candidates willing to do the internship for the period of 2 months

Candidates who can start the internship before 25th October, 2019
1st October 2019, 02:20 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Finance & Marketing internship in India Infoline Finance Limited Mumbai :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university.

2) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

3) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

4) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

5) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

6) You must have good knowledge in MS-Office and MS-Excel .

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.iifl.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?