24th March 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Finance Research in Times Internet Limited. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

27th March 2019, 10:34 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Finance Research in Times Internet Limited. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Finance Research internship in the Times Internet Limited is given below:

>> Applicants with knowledge and skills in MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and English proficiency (spoken and written)

>> Applicants with relevant interests and skills

>> Applicants who can do the internship, full time (in office)

>> Applicants who can do the internship for the duration of 3 months

>> Applicants who can start the internship before 26th April, 2019
27th March 2019, 12:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited are given below:

You should be available for full time (in-office) intern for a period of 3 months.
You need to start the internship between 22nd March 2019 and 26th April 2019.
You should be skilled in MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.
You should have excellent knowledge of English language (spoken and written both).

Last edited by ppsahu; 30th March 2019 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?