24th March 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Marketing in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

27th March 2019, 10:21 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Marketing in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the Marketing internship in the Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited is 6 months full time (in office). Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 5,000 per month for the Marketing internship in the Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited. If selected, candidates can start the internship immediately in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited. Interested candidates can apply on or before 5th April, 2019 for the Marketing internship in the Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited.
27th March 2019, 12:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited?

Duration of Marketing Internship offered at Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited is 6 months. Marketing Internship is a full time (in-office) internship. Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Excel are eligible for Marketing Internship in Wizcraft International Entertainment Private Limited. Candidates must be willing for start this internship between 22nd March 2019 and 21st April 2019 to be eligible. Last date to apply for Internship is 5 April 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?