1st November 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Globus Thenken, Pune Energy Science & Engineering Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Energy Science & Engineering in Globus Thenken, Pune. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

7th November 2018, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Globus Thenken, Pune Energy Science & Engineering Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Energy Science & Engineering in Globus Thenken, Pune. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in AutoCAD, Physics and MS-Excel and willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months are eligible to apply for the Energy Science & Engineering internship in Globus Thenken, Pune. Candidates with relevant skills & interest and from Pune & neighboring cities are eligible to apply for the Energy Science & Engineering internship in Globus Thenken, Pune. They should start the Energy Science & Engineering internship in Globus Thenken, Pune between 1st November, 2018 and 1st December, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?