1st November 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Energy Science & Engineering Internship in Globus Thenken, Pune?

Hello Sir, I have completed my BTech in this year. I want to do an Internship which is available in Globus Thenken, Pune. I want to apply in the Internship of Energy Science & Engineering. Kindly let me know how can I apply?

11th November 2018, 11:41 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Energy Science & Engineering Internship in Globus Thenken, Pune?

First of all you have to visit the official website at (https://www.globusthenken.com/) and fill up the application form. The admin department will call you if you get shortlisted. Now you have to get a permission letter from your college mentioning the area of your training with your resume and send it to the HR department of the company. The admin department will guide you for the rest of the process.

ADD: Konark Icon, 402, Mundhwa - Kharadi Rd, Kirtane Baugh, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra 411028
Phone: 020 4014 7810
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?